

Posing for pictures when it was all done
Last night Anika was in the Little Miss Bear Lake Valley competition. She was in the 3-4 year old category which was the Little Mini Miss category. She just had to walk out on stage and answer some questions about herself. We had been practicing her questions and so when it was time for her to answer she just yelled them right into the microphone. She would scare herself each time that she answered and would then start giggling. The crowd loved her!!!! I guess the judges did too because she won. She was so excited because she got a crown and a pretty flower. Thats our little Princess!!!!!
Last night Anika was in the Little Miss Bear Lake Valley competition. She was in the 3-4 year old category which was the Little Mini Miss category. She just had to walk out on stage and answer some questions about herself. We had been practicing her questions and so when it was time for her to answer she just yelled them right into the microphone. She would scare herself each time that she answered and would then start giggling. The crowd loved her!!!! I guess the judges did too because she won. She was so excited because she got a crown and a pretty flower. Thats our little Princess!!!!!



2 comments:
1--CONGRATS to your cute princess! I bet you are some proud parents!! I am a proud neighbor!!
2--looks like you had a wonderful time in Cali! I think it is so great you get together and stay so close!
It doesn't surprise me at all that everyone loved her. She is so cute on the outsdie and inside! Congratulations Anika!!
Post a Comment