Friday, April 16, 2010

Jethro

Jethro's first year with us 2000
Ethan and Jethro 2008
Dalton and Jethro 2006

Jethro's headstone

Throwing dirt on the grave

Anika crying

Digging a hole

Our beloved Jethro passed away last Saturday. For those of you who were not familiar with Jethro, he was our Columbian Red Tail Boa Constrictor. Alex and I got him shortly after we were married. He has been a great pet! I really thought that he would be around forever and was really sad when he died. Alex skinned him and plans to make something with the skin so in a way he will always be with us. We will miss you Jethro.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

So.... I was telling my Mom about your snake and she said "why am I not surprised Michelle would have a pet snake!" I'm sorry he died.
I can tell by the look on your kiddo's faces they are a lot like you:)

The Jackson's said...

I am so sorry for your loss!!! I can't believe he lived that long. I think Emily should have been your child...she wants a snake, rat, and a spider!