Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

This year was full of easter egg hunts. Thursday at school each of the kids had an egg hunt. On Saturday I had a bunch of meetings to be to so Alex took the kids to the City egg hunt and then another one at a friends house. Then on Sunday we did one here at our house after church. I had a really hard time with my kids yesterday because all they kept talking about was when they were going to get there Easter baskets so I made them wait until after church before I let them have their easter baskets. They also had to tell me why we celebrate Easter. I think that by the end of the day they understood the real reason for Easter but I think next year we are going to try to make it more CHRIST centered. (I would love some ideas if you have some)



Dalton and Anika


Fenton in another one of his AWESOME outfits


We woke Griffin up from a nap so he wasn't to happy about the egg hunt.


Fenton and Anika looking for eggs in the field


Everyone looking for eggs in the field


Griffin cruising around in the pink mustang at our friends house


Ethan an Anika looking for eggs



more eggs


All of the kids at the City Easter Egg Hunt. Notice that all of Fenton's egg's are green. Those were his orders from Dalton. I wish he followed my orders that well.


Griffin had no desire to pick up Easter Eggs he just wanted to eat the dirt.


The Easter Bunny


Fenton coloring eggs


Anika drawing a flower on her egg


I'm not sure what Ethan is doing


Dalton's masterpiece

No comments: