So I took a ton of pictures at Legoland. I think after being at Disneyland it was much less hectic and we were able to take more time for pictures. We only spent 1 day there but I wish we had spent more. The kids really enjoyed!
They had a playground were the kids could run around and play. After being stuck in the stroller for 2 days straight Griffin was very excited to be able to just play.
We watched a show about fire safety and the kids wanted their picture taken afterwards.
Anika wanted to ride in the little cars with Fenton but they said she was too big so she had to ride on the big track and was not happy about it.
The boys after they lost the race to put out the fire.
Dalton climbing the rock wall
The kids loved this ride. They got to ride around in a Pirate Ship and shoot water at targets.
Alex got sick on this ride
I asked Ethan if he was going to smile or act like he was dead and this is what he gave me.
No comments:
Post a Comment