One of our favorite summer activities is going to the beach at Bear Lake. The kids love spending hours playing in the sand while I sit and relax, and I love that my kids think I'm a great mom for taking them.
I have know idea what that look is but I thought it was pretty funny.
Fenton LOVES the water! I have to watch him pretty close or he will go out pretty deep. One day when I was scanning the beach looking for him I found him talking to a guy with a jet ski trying to convince him to take him for a ride.
Griffin splashing
Anika and her friend Bailee hunting for shells.
One of the boys favorite things to do is build sand castles with motes around them and then they fill the motes up with water. One day while they were doing this I said that we should have a lesson about erosion. When Ethan and his friend asked what erosion was Dalton went ahead and explained it to them. What a smart kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment