Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skiing

This last Wednesday Alex's work paid for the whole family to go skiing so we took the kids out of school for a half a day and headed up to Pine Creek.  Anika didn't want to come so she stayed in school but the boys were all really excited to give skiing a try. 
 Ethan had a rough start but by the end of the day had gotten the hang of it.
 
 
 Fenton caught on pretty quickly and was going a little faster than I would have liked but he was loving it and knew how to stop so I geuss he can go as fast as he wants.
 

 Dalton only spent about 30 minutes on the bunny hill before he was ready for the bigger stuff.  Turns out he is a better skier than me.  He and Alex kept waiting for me and Alex took him down one of the advanced runs on their second run. (I was to chicken) 
 
 Stop drooling He's Mine!
 
Griffin was his usually happy self, eating snow and hanging out in the lodge.

No comments: